Who can help me to solve the following?
1. Philips LCD TV connected to PC through wireless lan
2. Router is D-Link DIR 655 Wireless Ethernetport is Asus WL-330gE
3. Windows xp on the pc
4. Wild mediaserver 0.72
5. Fps rate as result of device test is above required framerate
After about 30 minutes the connection between tv and pc is disrupted.
Reconnection is only possible after switching off the tv or disconnection of the ethernet cable between Asus Ethernet port and TV
The timing seems to be the same as the leasetime for assignment of port 1900.
Who has suggestions to solve this problem? Thanks in advance
1. Try turn off UPnP on router
2. Check the rules of the program firewall (UDP 1900 - In/Out)
3. If possible, try for check connect the tv and the pc directly.
I recently tried it last on my PC, thank you so much my TV is working.