Some questions on playlists.
1. Can I make a selection of my music library?
I would like e.g. ONLY genre=Classical
1. Drag and Drop column header "Genre" to folder Playlists
2. Playlists - Genre - Grouping - "ReplaceStr(mpGenre, ',', #13#10)" - right click - Edit
3. "Allowed values" - Classical
or File-path=C:\Data Media\MediaMonkey\ AND NOT Genre = Classical
3. Expression grouping - Edit - Expression
if SameText(ExtractFilePath(mpFilePath), 'C:\Data Media\MediaMonkey\') and not SameText(mpGenre, 'Classical') then
FolderPath := 'MyGroup'
FolderPath := 'Other'
"Allowed values" - MyGroup
2. I would like to make different playlists for compilations. So I would like
ONLY music with mp3-tag Compilation=True (or "1").
More general: can I somehow access the data in mp3-tags that I don't see in the columns of WMS ?
3. In iTunes, they use Groupings, which is useful for classical music. In the mp3-tag it is field Contentgroup. Is this somehow available? I can't find it in the columns.
Hope someone can help, thanks.
You can not do through the WMS-functions, but can use external Ole-objects to access the mp3-tags