Update to 2.56 (x32)
Update to 2.56 (x64) Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) v.2.56
1. Updated transcoder ffmpeg-1.dll (version 3.0):
- restored support for setting "Maximum advance transcoding";
- added support Intel Quick Sync Video.
2. Main form of the program:
- added hotkeys:
- F2 - edit file, folder information;
- Alt+T - edit the transcoding profile of current file;
- in file list context menu added menu item "Open folder" (showing the location of the file in the Windows Explorer);
- added image sets "Orange/Dark", "Blue/Dark", "Green/Dark" (Help - Image set).
3. Updated subtitles module (support for new version of ffmpeg-1.dll).
4. Updated transcoder TsMuxer.exe and profiles with using TsMuxer (if transcoding profiles changed, we recommend you restore the profiles from the distribution kit).
5. In transcoding profiles "Movies (additional)", "Movies (Remux)", "Movies (Optimal)" added support for setting the "Maximum advance transcoding" (setting does not work in the "Test transcoding").