Wild Media Server Wild Media Server
 
 
 
E-Mail Us
Home Product Info Download Buy Forum Feedback Extend Trial Contact Us Sitemap
 
It is currently Fri May 20, 2022 10:24 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: IPTV playlists
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:04 am 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 2927
This topic is invited to publish IPTV playlists (asx, pls, m3u, m3u8, url, xspf)

Common installation steps
1. Install VLC media player (http://www.videolan.org)
2. Unzip playlist archive.
3. Drag and drop playlist file from Explorer to main form of program.

If the loading is successful, then in folder "Internet-television" appear IPTV links. If IPTV links does not appear (Windows 7, Windows Vista), then the program and Explorer are running with different rights.

Possible problems and solutions (Help-Contents-Internet media-resources)

Attachment:
iptv.zip [3.86 KiB]
Downloaded 5979 times


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: IPTV playlists
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:00 am 
lots of them does not works


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: IPTV playlists
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:45 am 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 2927
DooBop wrote:
lots of them does not works

I think depends on the country.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: IPTV playlists
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:59 pm 

Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 7:28 pm
Posts: 7
Got 197 links added but directly under Internet Television - did not create IPTV Links folder

Mike


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: IPTV playlists
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:32 am 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 2927
mikek wrote:
Got 197 links added but directly under Internet Television - did not create IPTV Links folder

I corrected description


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: IPTV playlists
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:03 pm 

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:48 pm
Posts: 21
Your playlist is a good supplement of this excellent software. A test transcoding confirms that picture and sound are synchronous as long as I use VLC or Windows Media Player. If I play the file on my Philips TV via USB, sound is earlier than picture. This effect happens of course by WMS streaming.
Two assumptions: 1. When I paste the URL in my VLC, first there is the sound, seconds later the picture (but then synchronous). This can be validated on BBC/ITV streams (HQ). 2. VLC gives me these messages when playing the test transcoding:
"...
main debug: `J:\itv1.mpeg' successfully opened
ps warning: garbage at input, trying to resync...
ps warning: found sync code
ps debug: we found a length of: 101424000
...
main warning: decoder synchro warning: pts != current_date (-2673407565)
...
scaletempo warning: bad input or output format
scaletempo warning: input and output formats are not similar
main warning: no audio filter module matching "scaletempo" could be loaded
main debug: TIMER module_need() : 0.000 ms - Total 0.000 ms / 1 intvls (Avg 0.000 ms)
main debug: looking for audio filter module: 1 candidate
...
main warning: decoder synchro warning: pts != current_date (-1278579)
main warning: late picture skipped (110000 > -10)
main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (58378)
main warning: buffer is 58378 late, triggering upsampling
..."


I fear that there is no solution to this problem, isn't it?
Thanks.
Klausi


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: IPTV playlists
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:23 pm 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 2927
Klausi69 wrote:
A test transcoding confirms that picture and sound are synchronous as long as I use VLC or Windows Media Player. If I play the file on my Philips TV via USB, sound is earlier than picture. This effect happens of course by WMS streaming.
Two assumptions: 1. When I paste the URL in my VLC, first there is the sound, seconds later the picture (but then synchronous). This can be validated on BBC/ITV streams (HQ). 2. VLC gives me these messages when playing the test transcoding:
"...
main debug: `J:\itv1.mpeg' successfully opened
ps warning: garbage at input, trying to resync...
ps warning: found sync code
ps debug: we found a length of: 101424000
...
main warning: decoder synchro warning: pts != current_date (-2673407565)
...
scaletempo warning: bad input or output format
scaletempo warning: input and output formats are not similar
main warning: no audio filter module matching "scaletempo" could be loaded
main debug: TIMER module_need() : 0.000 ms - Total 0.000 ms / 1 intvls (Avg 0.000 ms)
main debug: looking for audio filter module: 1 candidate
...
main warning: decoder synchro warning: pts != current_date (-1278579)
main warning: late picture skipped (110000 > -10)
main warning: output date isn't PTS date, requesting resampling (58378)
main warning: buffer is 58378 late, triggering upsampling
..."


I fear that there is no solution to this problem, isn't it?

In version 1.01 added transcoding profile "Music - VLC - FFMPEG", stream obtained VLC transcodes FFMPEG, you can try to make this for video.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: IPTV playlists
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:54 pm 

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:48 pm
Posts: 21
Hm. I've tried to change the media resource type in that above-quoted transcoding profile to "movies". Then I'm able to select this profile in the category "Internet Television". Unfortunately the test transcoded file (*.mpeg) only contains the audio stream - there is no picture. I'm sure that I've forgotten some important settings. Could you please help me again?
Thanks in advance four your reply.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: IPTV playlists
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:18 pm 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 2927
Klausi69 wrote:
Hm. I've tried to change the media resource type in that above-quoted transcoding profile to "movies". Then I'm able to select this profile in the category "Internet Television". Unfortunately the test transcoded file (*.mpeg) only contains the audio stream - there is no picture. I'm sure that I've forgotten some important settings. Could you please help me again?
Thanks in advance four your reply.

Settings - Transcoder - Profiles - Add
Name: Movies - VLC - FFMPEG
Execute mode: Transcoding
Language: PascalScript

Code:
const
  csVlcParams = '-Idummy --language en --demuxdump-file="%s" "%s" :demux=dump'; 
var
  sFileType, sReadPipeName, sWritePipeName, sTranscodingParams: string;   
begin
  TranscodingResult := False; 
  if WmsCreateDualPipe(sReadPipeName, sWritePipeName) then begin
    if WmsTranscodingExecute('VLC', Format(csVlcParams, [sWritePipeName, InputFileName]), False) then begin   
      if mpFileType <> '' then     
        sFileType := '-f ' + mpFileType + ' '
      else                         
        sFileType := '';
      mpInternetItem := False;
      sTranscodingParams := WmsTranscodingProfileParams('Movies (Primary)');
      sTranscodingParams := ReplaceStr(sTranscodingParams, '<WMSMPEG> ', sFileType);         
      sTranscodingParams := ReplaceStr(sTranscodingParams, '<INPUT FILE>', sReadPipeName);     
      sTranscodingParams := sTranscodingParams + ' "' + OutputFileName + '"';
      TranscodingResult := WmsTranscodingExecute('WMSMPEG', sTranscodingParams, True)         
    end
  end
end.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: IPTV playlists
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm 

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:48 pm
Posts: 21
Thanks for your quick response.
The test transcoding fails.
Attachment:
wms_1.jpg
wms_1.jpg [ 92.96 KiB | Viewed 41185 times ]


Attachments:
wms_2.jpg
wms_2.jpg [ 55.52 KiB | Viewed 41185 times ]
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright 2009-2020 Wild Media Server Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited